Family Law in Maui, HI
When area residents need local representation for a family law matter, they often turn to the law office of Joel Edelman, Attorney, Mediator & Counselor in Maui, HI. Our firm is led by an attorney that has practiced law for more than four decades and been involved in family and child counseling since 1975.
We’re fully licensed to practice law throughout Hawaii and California. Our firm takes pride in tailoring our services to the needs of each family, and we’re prepared to assist you in a range of family matters, including:
- Family and child counseling
- Divorces and legal separations
- Distribution of marital assets and debts
- Marriages, civil unions, and domestic partnerships
- Child custody and visitation negotiations and disputes
- Spousal and child support negotiations and disputes
- Domestic violence cases
You need an attorney who focuses on family law and can put that focus to work for you, and you’ll find that in the law firm of Joel Edelman, Attorney, Mediator & Counselor. We represent clients throughout Maui and the surrounding areas, and we’re available Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm, and Saturday – Sunday, by appointment. Call us today to speak with an attorney.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||9:00am - 5:00pm|
- J.D. New York University Law School 1970
- B.S. Carnegie-Mellon University, Electrical Engineering 1960
- MS. Columbia University, Industrial And Management Engineering 1963
- MA. Azusa Pacific College, Marriage, Family And Child Counseling 1975
- Adjunct Professor Of Law at University Of Southern California (1982-1988) And Loyola Law School (1972-1988)
- Member Of The Bar Associations In Hawaii And California